Review: Yadah Auto Lip Crayon

I just bought Yadah Auto Lip Crayon on Hermo.my
They having a sale for Yadah brand which is 3 items for RM49.
So I bought 3 of this lip crayons out of 7 as this only the light and not vibrant colour. Usual price is RM39 and I got in sale for RM16/lipstick. 
The colour or shade available are:
💄01 Dazzling Red
💄02 Tangerine Orange
💄03 Pink Holic
💄04 Rose Coral
💄05 Cotton Candy
💄06 Plum Burgundy 
💄07 Rose Beige
This is a semi matte lipstick so its moisturise your lip. Paraben free and it's claim to last for 24 hours!
However, It does leave stain😂
It contains Macadamia Seed Oil, Avocado Oil and Rose Canina Seed Extract. This product amount is 2.5g.

Watch my video on Youtube:

Front view

Back view

04 Rose Coral
This colour is pink with a hint of orange. It's state that it suit for date or girl night out. I personally love this colour as it not to bright and just nice with my skin tone.
05 Cotton Candy
For me this colour just like the Rose Pink but without the orange. It's quite vibrant for me but not as bright as the Pink Holic.
07 Rose Beige
This colour quite similar with the rose coral except it is much pinky. It supposed to be nude colour for this range but it not for me. Does not like nude on my lip. 
Swatches:

Pros:
😄Moisturise
😄Great Colour
😄Affordable price
😄Good amount of product
😄Nice Candy Scent

Cons:
😒Leave stain
😒Only available online 

★ Don't shy to comment or like this entry ★

0 000 Readers:

 
Copyright © 2011 - 2016 reserved to Aira Amir