My leisure

kanbanwa..
okay now I want to share my hobby..
I was a girl that love to read comics and also novels!
but not Malays novel... I like to read English novel like Water for elephants, Twilight and many more..
but now I want to share my hobby  about..

COMICS!

My comics collection..
100% Malays Language

see my collection just a little..
because I just borrow my friends comics..
but now so easy  for me to buy new comics because my house is nearby to 7 Eleven shop!

100% Japanese language

that were Clannad novel..
I bought it at Japan last year..
seriously I just look through the manga strips.. and not read it because I don't know read nippon-go!
now I was be the Animax addict... I always watched chanel ANIMAX during night.. to watch:

K-ON!

they were so kawaii!


after that I will watched:
Naruto!


everyday I watched Japanese animate..
that's why I not got K-POP influence..
hehehe..


okay.. need to go..


By the way.. what you do in your leisure time?
I want to know..
please comments...

★ Don't shy to comment or like this entry ★

0 000 Readers:

 
Copyright © 2011 - 2016 reserved to Aira Amir