Tuition + cinema = forget all

Kanbanwa..
today I went to tuition.. yeah.. at new place.. Belwin not at The vibrant Readers( TVR) anymore..
so far so good.. I enjoyed the class with my classmates.. Soffiah and Izzati..
today I learn history,  english and science subject.. maybe it more been revision today.. because we just do revision exercise...

after the class end on 3o'clock I went to Berjaya Megamall.. The traffic so crowded because our Prime Minister come Kuantan today..we went to watch movie there. My uncle spent I and my siblings for movie tickets..
we watch Journey 2 mysterious island... so interesting and awesome story.. I love it..


* I forget all what I learn at the tuition.. I think I need to revise it again..
★ Don't shy to comment or like this entry ★

0 000 Readers:

 
Copyright © 2011 - 2016 reserved to Aira Amir